For my second video, I interviewed Jack Clayton about his summer. I learned that, over the summer, he played a lot of baseball and played even more baseball. I hadn't realized how much baseball he really played and how good his team is until this project
While shooting this video, I learned the 21 questions to ask during an interview. I also learned a lot about how interviews are made in the professional world.
During the editing process, I gained a better understanding of Adobe Premiere. I now know that if you tell it to look for the clips in the SD card, then forget the card, you have to waist a day without your footage.
While creating the voiceover, I learned how the scripts are written for real voiceovers. I also learned that it takes several tries to get one word to sound right.
I am very proud of how the overall flow of the video turned out. I wasn't sure about my skills before but now, with this project, I am more confident in myself.
While shooting this video, I learned the 21 questions to ask during an interview. I also learned a lot about how interviews are made in the professional world.
During the editing process, I gained a better understanding of Adobe Premiere. I now know that if you tell it to look for the clips in the SD card, then forget the card, you have to waist a day without your footage.
While creating the voiceover, I learned how the scripts are written for real voiceovers. I also learned that it takes several tries to get one word to sound right.
I am very proud of how the overall flow of the video turned out. I wasn't sure about my skills before but now, with this project, I am more confident in myself.
I would like to thank Jack for allowing me to interview him and for his great responses.
No comments:
Post a Comment